NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
The privacy of those who visit our Website is important to us. Vebi Istituto Biochimico has written this privacy statement to let you know how we use your personal data. “Personal Data” are information about an identified person or one who can be identified.
- DATA CONTROLLER VEBI ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO SRL, Via Desman 43, Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY VEBI ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO
a. Personal Data collected when you fill in the contact form. When you choose to fill out our contact form, you are asked to provide a name, email address and telephone number. You freely provide your email address and/or phone number. These data are necessary if you want to be contacted by us.
b. Personal Data collected when you send us an email When you decide to send us a request by email, we use the email address to send our reply.
c. Personal Data collected when you subscribe to our newsletter When you subscribe to our newsletter, you are asked to provide a name and email address. If you wish, you may give just your first name or make up a name instead of providing your real name. However, to receive our newsletter it is necessary to provide your email address. Afterwards, if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can cancel it at no charge by contacting us at the addresses given in paragraph 1. In addition, every newsletter contains a link for cancelling it.
- OTHER WAYS YOUR DATA ARE USED AND RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA Email addresses of customers and users which have shown an interest in our products and contacted us by email or the contact form are used for marketing purposes (sending a limited number of promotional email messages). Names, addresses, IP addresses and passwords are used for preventing illegal acts and fraud, for exercising our rights during disputes and legal proceedings. You have the right to object at any time without charge to the above processing by sending a letter to VEBI ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO at the addresses given in paragraph 1. Every promotional email contains a link for cancelling it. The personal data of users are sent to third parties only for execution of the contract of sale, i.e. to PayPal for payment. Appointed service providers can only use the data sent to them for performing those functions.
- WEB ANALYSIS AND REMARKETING In order to continuously improve the range of products and services we supply, our web site uses tracking and remarketing technologies, such as cookies. In particular, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel analyse use of our site and connect our activities with their respective advertising networks. More information can be found on the way in which analysis information is used, how to control its use and how not to display data obtained by using the following links: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD VEBI ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO keeps your Personal Data for the time necessary for achieving the above purposes. At any rate your customer account and relevant data will be deleted five years after the date of your last login. Your Personal Data will not be kept for more than 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship or longer than the term of legal prescription.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATES We reserve the right to update this privacy statement from time to time when improvements are made to our range of products and services, as technology evolves and as regulations change. If any substantial changes are made we will notify you and obtain your consent where required by applicable legislation. This notice will be sent by email or published on our Web site.
- RIGHTS OF USERS You have the right to ask VEBI ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO to access your data, to correct inaccurate data and to delete them. You also have to right to receive your data, exercise your right to portability and ask for limitation of processing of your data. You have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Afterwards, if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can cancel it at no charge by contacting us at the addresses given in paragraph 1.